Tips and Tricks for Getting the Most Out of Karndean Flooring
Karndean flooring is a type of luxury vinyl flooring that is designed to replicate the look of natural stone or wood. It is a popular choice for both home and commercial applications, and is known for its durability and easy maintenance. In this article, we will provide some tips and tricks for getting the most out of your Karndean Design Flooring. If you are considering Karndean flooring for your home, there are a few things you should keep in mind to get the most out of your purchase. Here are a few tips and tricks:
- Make sure the subfloor is clean and level before installation. Any unevenness will be amplified once the Karndean is in place.
- Consider using an underlayment to help with noise reduction and to provide a bit of cushioning.
- Be careful with liquids and spills. Although Karndean is water resistant, it is not waterproof.
- When cleaning, use a vacuum with a soft brush attachment or a damp mop. Avoid using harsh chemicals or cleaners as they can damage the flooring.
Different Types of Karndean Flooring:
There are two main types of Karndean Design Flooring available on the market: solid wood and engineered wood.
- Solid wood flooring is made from 100% natural wood, and is therefore more expensive than engineered wood flooring. However, solid wood flooring is more durable and easier to repair than engineered wood flooring.
- Engineered wood flooring is made from a mixture of wood and other materials, and is therefore less expensive than solid wood flooring. However, engineered wood flooring is less durable and more difficult to repair than solid wood flooring.